Tumble forms has been a leader in the pediatric rehabilitation equipment industry for over 40 years. Creative designs are integrated with careful consideration of positioning needs for individuals with special needs. Tumble forms combines innovative design with technology intensive fabrication to provide a high degree of durability and attractiveness. The unique seamless tumble forms upholstery provides the ultimate in moisture protections. The neuro-developmental treatment modules and adaptive positioning shapes were especially developed to meet the needs of Therapists and teachers working with neurologically challenged individuals. They combine therapeutic design, durability and color to help solve problems of positioning and maintain the individual with special needs. Made of soft, flexible yet tough materials, the modular units have exceptional resistance to tearing and abrasion. With the normal care and respect that you would give any cushion, tumble forms will give many years of active service.
- Wedge cushion is ideal for gross motor activities such as rolling, tumbling, walking up or downhill, or creating a comfortable place to read in a home, clinic, hospital, or physical therapy setting,
- Wedge comes in an attractive burgundy color with dimensions 6″h x 20″w x 22″l and is soft yet firm for increased client compliance
- The versatile, economical wedges complete any physical therapy or rehabilitation treatment program as a positioning and support wedge for back, hip, and leg pain, available in therapist approved size
- Coated with a durable antimicrobial protection to prevent odor and wear caused by harmful microorganisms
- Elevated bed wedge and leg rest for supporting legs, improving circulation, and providing pain relief for the leg, lumbar regions, back, and head