Tumble Forms has been a leader in the pediatric rehabilitation equipment industry for over 40 years. Creative designs are integrated with careful consideration of positioning needs for individuals with special needs. Tumble Forms combines innovative design with technology intensive fabrication to provide a high degree of durability and attractiveness. The unique seamless Tumble Forms upholstery provides the ultimate in moisture protections. The Neuro-Developmental Treatment modules and adaptive positioning shapes were especially developed to meet the needs of therapists and teachers working with neurologically challenged individuals. They combine therapeutic design, durability and color to help solve problems of positioning and maintain the individual with special needs. Made of soft, flexible yet tough materials, the modular units have exceptional resistance to tearing and abrasion. With the normal care and respect that you would give any cushion, Tumble Forms will give many years of active service.
- Tumble Forms2 Roll is ideal for use as a physical therapy positioning block for rehabilitation or fitness purposes and comes with antimicrobial protection
- Padded roll measures 24″ long and has a 8″ elevation, loop on the top allows for easy portability and storage
- Ideal for providing physical sensory stimulation and neurodevelopmental training, great for rolling and rocking movements
- Soft and firm roll has a solid inner core to prevent the roll from flattening at the bottom
- Non-latex material, easy to clean, sorry no color choice