The AirTrack is 20cm thickness mat. It’s easy on the body at low pressures, but comes close to a spring floor at higher pressures. The mat is 2 meter wide and pairs well with similarly thick 20 cm landing mats, creating a level and safe transition surface off or around the AirTrack mat. The AirTrack is therefore not only suitable for recreational groups, but also for higher level gymnasts. Multiple gymnastic federations already use these AirTracks, instead of landing mats made of foam, for trampoline competitions. Great for universities, athletics gyms, acrobatics schools and other athletic facilities.
It can be used on floor, water and grass . just make sure there is no stone or sharp things on the grass to hurt the track.
Dimensions: inflated – 2m in wide x 20cm in thick , 6m, 8m and 10m in Length
Should be inflated by electric pump to 10 PSI / 0.7 BAR
● Play with pressure
● Comfortably smooth surface
● Durable 1000-Denier double-wall fabric (also known as Drop Stitch Fabric）
● Highly endurable, and hardly twisting and bending accordingly.
● Can be inflated/deflated and carried and stored easily
● Suitable for recreational users as well as proffessional
Package included: Mat, electric pump,carry bag and repair kits.
- Play with pressure,Comfortably smooth surface.
- Durable 1000-Denier double-wall fabric
- Highly endurable, and hardly twisting and bending accordingly.
- Can be inflated/deflated and carried and stored easily.
- Suitable for recreational users as well as proffessional