Quercus is a botanical name for a slow-growing, year-round evergreen oak that grows only in certain western Mediterranean regions. This tree requires a lot of sunlight and requires a perfect combination of low rainfall and slightly high humidity. Its bark quality and thickness vary depending on the specific environmental conditions at the place of growth.
Portugal’s softwood exports to the world’s first, known as the “softwood kingdom”, because of its special Mediterranean climate, suitable for the growth of softwood raw materials
Cork has very good elasticity, sealing, heat insulation, sound insulation, electrical insulation and abrasion resistance, plus non-toxic, odorless, small specific gravity, soft hand, not easy to catch fire, etc. It is comparable to it.
Feature 1: Natural softwood is in direct contact with your body, especially when you are sweating and will not make your skin allergic.
Feature 2: The material of the cork determines the soft surface and ensures the stability of the yoga mat. It won’t let your feet or arms fall into the yoga mat and lose balance.
Feature 3: The unique ripple design on the back makes it safer to contact any action without falling
Feature 4: Soft wood quality and pvc double layer design, which not only ensures the safety of the material, but also reduces the weight and is convenient to carry.
Feature 5: Hand sewing, which protects the edges of the yoga mat from wear and tear.
Feature 6: We designed the yoga action pattern and didn’t interrupt the exercise because we forgot the action. Especially suitable for beginners and Instructional
Two styles, please confirm before placing an order, thank you very much
- 【All-natural Cork Top】Did you know most conventional yoga mat are toxic?Please switch to cork and breathe well.Our natural organic cork yoga mats are made of 100% Eco-friendly regenerational oak tree bark,no trees were cut to make this mats,totally organic and natural, odor-free,antibiosis and ventilate.Free from latex, silicone, toxic glues, adhesives,phylathates,TPE,PVC and other harsh chemicals.
- 【Naturally Clean And Odor Less】 – Our yoga mats are without toxins that No generate unnaturally strong chemicalsmells. Surfaces are easy to clean with mild soap and water and air-drying. Out mat handles sweaty barefoot positions and poses without the smell and fumes.
- 【The Most Professional Set to Get Started】-Without Pricey Lessons: Unlike typical yoga mats, ours comes printed with detailed, diagrams demonstrating each pose. Perfect your asanas at home… no trainer needed.
- 【Durable】: 4mm thick of natural rubber keeps your mat from tearing. Thick and strong mat proven to stand up for multiple years of your yoga practice or fitness routine.If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return for a full refund or exchange within 30 days. No questions asked.
- 【PerfectT For Any Practice】: Regardless of what type of yoga you practice, the Organic Cork Yoga Mat will work for you. Our cork & rubber mat offers amazing grip during hot yoga. Instead of sliding or slipping, the more you sweat, the better your grip becomes! This is NOT possible with plastic yoga mats, which would need a towel to continue practicing! So whether it’s Hot Yoga or Vinyasa, Bikram or Ashtanga, Yin or Iyengar, the Original Cork Yoga Mat is truly perfect for any practice.