AAI produces a wide line of competition mats, designed to meet the technical specifications of the FIG, USAG, NCAA and NFHS.
- Foam core of the 20 and 18cm models consist of a top layer of prime cross-link over a softer surface of polyurethane foam
- The core of the 12cm mats has a top layer of polyethylene over a softer layer of polyurethane foam
- 18 oz. knife coated vinyl cover material
- 4″ (50mm) velcro® brand closures on the 20 and 18cm models, 2″ (25mm) on the 12cm models
- Heat sealed top surfaces provide a uniform, seamless landing area
- Folding models have two (2) hinges on bottom side
- Reinforced handles are attached for easy mobility
Quality equipment your athletes deserve. Since 1954.
As an official supplier of gymnastics equipment to USA Gymnastics, AAI is proud of its continuing commitment to the development of gymnastics through participation in hundreds of National, State, Regional and local events affiliated with the USAG. AAI is the longest running partner in USAG’s history.
The set-up, teardown, adjustment, or use of any piece of apparatus or mat, should only be done by, or under the supervision of a qualified instructor or coach.
Mat Safety Tips:
Mats and protective equipment are not the complete answer to eliminating or reducing injuries. It is more important that falls be prevented rather than to assume that the fall will occur.
Mats are not fail-safe. Nothing can substitute for proper instruction,